GPA AIP FALL I Peachtreee, GA
Milt Moravek of PediFix will be at the Georgia Pharmacy Association’s (GPA) AIP Fall meeting this year. The GPA’s hosting its AIP Fall Meeting on October 22nd, 2023 at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta SW Hotel in Peachtree, GA, minutes away from Atlanta. This is a great opportunity for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and students to connect with other professionals in the field, learn about the latest trends in pharmacy, and grow their skills.
The meeting will feature a variety of educational sessions, including:
- Updates on pharmacy law and regulations
- The latest advances in pharmacy practice
- Strategies for managing chronic diseases
- How to start or grow your own pharmacy business
- And much more!
There will also be opportunities to network with other professionals, attend social events, and learn about the latest products and services from industry partners. The Fall Meeting is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in pharmacy. To register, visit the GPhA website. Here are some of the benefits of attending the Georgia Pharmacy Association Fall Meeting:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in pharmacy practice.
- Learn from leading experts in the field.
- Network with other pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and students.
- Gain valuable CE credits.
- Have fun and relax at the social events.
If you are a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, or student, I encourage you to attend the Georgia Pharmacy Association Fall Meeting. It is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with other professionals in the field. We hope to see you there!