June is Men’s Health Month, a time to focus on health for boys and men. Men’s health goals may include regular exercise and making healthy food choices. Taking a head-to-toe perspective, we are here to talk about men’s feet. That’s right. Caring for feet is for everyone and another way to care for your overall health. The PediFix team is happy to make it easy for men and boys to care for their feet with our collection of medical footcare products. We can help with common foot conditions, including athlete’s foot, dry skin, and ingrown toenails.
These are common foot conditions that men may overlook:
Lotioning your feet each day may seem extra, but we consider it an important part of foot health. Did you know that dry, cracked heels can become painful? For patients with diabetes, those dry cracks can become open wounds at risk of infection. There are simple solutions for your dry skin.
• Doctor-Recommended for People with Diabetes and Sensitive Feet
• Non-Greasy Cream Features Mineral Oil and Vitamins A, D, and E
• Moisturizes and Softens Calluses and Dry, Rough Skin
• Penetrates Deep to Help Heal Fissures
• Avoid taking showers at high temperatures
• Lotion your feet daily, but avoid putting lotion between your toes
• Talk to a dermatologist if dry skin persists
Is the toenail on your big toe growing into the side of your skin? Ouch. You most likely have an ingrown toenail. We encourage you to schedule a visit with your podiatrist. An ingrown toenail can become painful over time. If the toenail breaks the skin, it can become infected.
• Now Available with Curved or Straight Blades!
• Trims Hard or Thick Nails Safely & Easily
• Helps Prevent Ingrown Toenails
• Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
• Allow your podiatrist to help with your ingrown toenail
• Avoid wearing shoes with a narrow toe box
• Never rip, pull, or tear your toenail
Are you wondering about the cause of your itchy, scaly, or stinky feet? You may have a common foot infection known as athlete’s foot. To make things worse, you can spread these not-so-fun symptoms to someone else.
• Patented Tea Tree Oil Formula Works Wonders!
• Helps Wash Fungus & Bacteria Away from the Skin Surface
• Soothes Itchy, Dry, Irritated Skin
• Great Body Wash to Clean, Refresh & Deodorize
• Helpful for Skin Problems on Feet, Legs, Torso, Arms, Neck, and Face, Too
• Available in 2 oz., 6 oz., and 13.5 oz. bottles
• Confirm your infection with a podiatrist
• Follow instructions to properly treat athlete’s foot
• For future prevention, avoid walking barefoot and don’t share hygiene tools
We hope you feel encouraged this month to put your health and foot care first. It’s never too late to start a new foot care routine.
If you have questions about how any of our products can support you, please call 1-800- PEDIFIX (733-4349) to learn more. Our product specialists are ready to support your foot care needs.