What is a hammer toe? If you take a look at this toe deformity, here is what you may find: A toe bent upward at the middle joint; the end of the toe starts to angle downward. It may look like a hammer!
If you have a flexible hammer toe, you can still move your toe. Great news! Your situation is mild. We recommend pads and cushions for relief. If your condition has progressed to a rigid form, you can no longer move the toe. Surgery may be the next step.
Are hammer toes holding you back from your favorite activities? A hammer toe can be painful. One of the top complaints of people managing this condition is the discomfort they experience while wearing shoes. There is pain on the top of the bent toe, which may also be caused by corns. Overlapping toes kick up the friction, too. The PediFix team is bringing solutions for comfort.
Here are our best products for hammer toes in 2022:
Cushioning is a concern. For the tip of your toe that has been forced downward, are you missing support? Our cushion:
- Relieves pressure on the tips of toes
- Makes walking easier
- Helps to prevent corns, calluses, and blisters
Do your toe tips need more support? They do. Find comfort with a toe crutch for your bent-under toe tips. Our product:
- Takes pressure away from bent-under toe tips
- Uses soothing gel to provide protection and relief from corns
- Offers weeks of effectiveness after washes and multiple uses
Get to know the benefits of a soothing gel on your hammer toe. Keep calm and add cushioning. Our cushion:
- Offers relief for each foot and is also available in a universal fit
- Soothes ball-of-foot pain to help with walking
- Provides cushion without an adhesive
There is a solution for overlapping and crooked toes. Straighten out the situation with one of our most popular products. Our straightener:
- Reduces pain from overlapping and crooked toes
- Lessens friction commonly associated with hammer toes
- Aligns flexible hammer toes
We’re in the business of helping people find relief from common foot and ankle conditions. We have solutions, and we’re here to answer questions about our products. Please call 1-800-PEDIFIX (733-4349) to learn more. Our product specialists are ready to support your needs.